<< Go back to Businesses for Sale

Marine Distributor - Niche Products



Major importer of quality marine products and accessories with online sales via website, showroom, administration and storage facility.

Long established with enormous opportunity for continued growth, this business specialises in supplying quality marine parts to thousands of customers Australia wide.

The business has a competitive advantage based on the high-quality Intellectual Property.

This one owner business has been established over 27 years and over the years has grown to offer the largest range of quality marine products that are highly sought after and used in all types of commercial and domestic applications.

Importing and Wholesaling to Marine Dealerships, Coast Guards, Air Sea Rescue and Tourism Operators Australia Wide.

The main core staff have been employed with this business for multiple years and are experienced, loyal employees with extensive knowledge of the business and the marine industry.

You will need no skills other than common sense and standard business acumen.

The products require no special licensing or certification to distribute wholesale worldwide.

95% of products are sold to wholesale customers with the other 5% sold via the online store (this sales avenue could be increased fivefold).

The warehouse is currently located on the Sunshine Coast but the operation of this business could be anywhere on the eastern seaboard.

Enjoying a reputation within the industry for providing high quality products at affordable prices and always endeavouring to exceed customers’ expectations.

The owner is willing to help the new owner with a smooth transition by passing on the historical knowledge and intellectual property of this Highly Successful business.

This Blue-Chip Business, has been Successfully operated by the owner approx. 35hrs per week with an impressive owner Income.

Don’t miss this rare opportunity to purchase this exceptional business opportunity.

Contact Lee on 0412 205 555

Certain Pics are Used for Illustration Purposes Only

  • Price Extension:
  • Listing ID:

Contact us about this business 1127

Contact details

Key Business & Commercial Sales - Sunshine Coast
PO Box 9 Peregian Beach Queensland 4573

Phone: 07 5449 8444 Fax: 07 5448 2102